RevenueCyclePro.com is an online, web-based subscription service that provides assistance in analyzing problems, resolving claim rejections, reviewing medical necessity issues and appealing rejection decisions.
Search across all 4 code sets at the same time using code book indexes or Optum360® CodeLogicTM search engine.
Inpatient/ outpatient hospital coders, hospital billers, hospital revenue integrity and case management consultants
Complete reference source for coding, billing, reimbursement and compliance in a hospital setting
Assist your bottom line by enhancing accuracy, compliance and efficiency
WHAT MAKES IT UNIQUE
RevenueCyclePro.com uses Claims Manager logic to scrub UB-04 an CMS-1500 claims.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 CODING INFORMATION:
Optum360® is committed to ensuring that you have the information you need to effectively and efficiently address COVID-19 from a medical coding, billing and reimbursement perspective. We have compiled information from the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), American Medical Association (AMA) and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), so you can easily access the most up-to-date medical code detail and effective dates in one convenient place on our COVID-19 resource page.
If you subscribe to RevenueCyclePro.com, please sign in, then reference the "What's New" or "News" sections for COVID-19 guidance.
RevenueCyclePro.com now offers the Facility Encoder Module add-on. By leveraging Optum360 encoder knowledge components, the Facility Encoder Module add-on provides superior encoding capability and more.
- BOTH Logic coding and book coding to meet every coder's preferred method:
- Logic coding presents a sequence of questions or decision trees replicating the process coders would follow to locate a code using a code book and applying coding rules and/or guidelines
- Book coding automates the coding process with a dictionary-based and phrase-driven approach
- Code summary page provides
- Real time DRG and APC grouping and calculations for payment validation and cost benefit analysis
- Over 72,000 real-time edits facilitating clean claim submission the first time
- Integrated with RevenueCyclePro.com to provide comprehensive, code specific and date specific content for research and look up
- A subscription to the Facility Encoder Module add-on includes full access to:
AHA Coding Clinics for ICD/HCPCS
- Code Specific Guidelines
- Clinical Documentation Improvement add-on content
- Optum360 Specialty Articles
- ZHealth Publishing Interventional Radiology Coding Reference
Request a demo today or gain access today to one of the industry's most powerful encoding tools by contacting Alex Poulos or Matt Clapham.